Tuesday, December 15, 2009

What I feel when i am at work ?

Today was my first day of working in a new factory.In order to get closer to successes,I tried to think a bit different.Now I will tell you what I mean by this word "thinking a bit different"

First of all I reminded myself that I am a part of a team and I must respect the others.However there are some kind of people that are unreliable.They want to loose the others by this manner they can get promotion..So do you think is it a good idea to struggle with them?
well.hmmm I'm not sure !!It has got nothing but making you feel bored and tired of working ! So be calm and think about how YOU can improve your skill more DIFFERENTLY from the manner of those people.You are the one who deserve working in peace.Nobody else has got the power of bringing happiness to your soul.At least not more than you!! It just you & you &you .. (I mustn't forget this!! )

I am not professional in management but my experiences showed that .
Enjoy your time ! Respect your happiness !

2 comments:

ARAMESH said...

MANI!!I DIDN'T KNOW!!CONGRATS!!
HAVE A NICE TIME AT WORK & BEST WISHES HONEY!!BECAUSE YOU DESERVE THE BEST..AND I ALWAYS ADORE THE WAT OF YOUR THINKING ABOUT LIFE

M.deylamian said...

Thanks dear,Thanks for your beautiful comments!It was full of energy !
Wish you the best.