Thursday, December 17, 2009

Care about your wishes !

What do you do when your wishes come true ?
Today was that day for me.I think our dreams really come true .In my whole life I wish to do something about our world ,environment,or our ecology.And now I am a part of team that care about trees and human's relations.Wow they were full of experiences of cycling around different countries.So exciting!
When you decide to go on such a trips ,you must be free of all the thing around you .Mr.Tajeran who is the leader of our team said something that I totally believe in.


Kids ruin what they build and build again what they ruin hopefully,They have no dependence to the real world.


Thanks Mr.Tajeran.You have learnt so many things to me.I won't forget that!

If you want to be familiar with the aim of Mr.tajeran about his traveling see this link below.


We need trees

Thanks any way .Thanks for reading my words.Thanks God who help me in darkness !

2 comments:

mona said...

May all your dreams come true litle sis! congradulate on your new weblog.
to a better bright world !

M.deylamian said...

Thanks dear !As an elder sister you are totally right !I respect you !
cheers !!